There are many factors that go into pricing out wedding flowers. Each wedding is unique, so there isn’t a one-size-fits-all dollar amount. Love Letters Floral Design is a boutique floral decor company: we do one-of-a-kind arrangements that are 100% custom. Ultimately, the price is determined by these three factors:
- VARIETY of flowers and SEASON of flowers (Generally, some flowers cost less, while other flowers cost more, i.e. carnation vs. peony. The price for specific flowers can rise and fall depending on the time of the year, as well.)
- QUANTITY of flowers and COMPLEXITY of arrangements (some arrangements are modest and simple, while others are grand and ornate, and even others, regardless of size, might be intricate and detailed.)
- TOTAL NUMBER of floral arrangements (some weddings are small and intimate, with few people in the wedding party and only very close friends/family, while others are large and social, with many people in the wedding party and a multitude of guests. The price for a wedding with 10 centerpieces looks much different than a wedding with 30 centerpieces.)
The only way I can give you a fully accurate estimate is to spend time with you to understand your vision and/or help you define your vision. I then take that a step further by designing your arrangements and building out each piece on paper. It is at this point that I am able to calculate the dollar amount. That being said, Love Letters Floral Design has a minimum dollar amount of $1,500 for any wedding order. Whether a wedding is large or small a lot of thought, time, energy, and love goes into designing and creating beautiful wedding florals. Not only will you get a tangible product, but your investment also comes with my services:
- Free consultation
- Unlimited follow-up meetings
- A variety of design concepts
- Availability the day of your wedding: myself or an assistant will be there to make sure the flowers are set up and in place.
Planning a wedding can be stressful and hard work. There are so many details to think about and so many costs to be mindful of. That is where I come in. I can help you navigate the world of flowers and find the perfect combination for your floral decor. We can also explore various options to keep the cost down. Creating floral arrangements has always been fun for me and, in turn, I want to make it fun for you! There are so many beautiful flowers in this world! Let’s collaborate and design something gorgeous for your big day! Give me a call or fill out the contact form and I will be in touch! Much love to you and congratulations!!